Below some links I found useful / relevant / interesting to share :
- Printing the web or how to get a bunch of best practices and tips for printing a page natively from the browser using CSS.
- Easy High DPI images & High DPI or how to serve high pixel density images the best way both at a performance and quality point of view.
- About HTML Semantics and Frontend Architecture or where semantics is to be useful for developers and not more and a few other best practices on how to organise your css/js code to be easyli hooked and managed.
- Working with the flexbox : the new specification : introduction to the new flexbox model which allows you to improve the control of your page whatever the rendering of your HTML is.
- Hacking the <a> tag in 100 characters or how you can change a link someone clicked on it and bring him where you want and where he did not think he will go ; you can call it Phishing 2.0