No time to code this week, so some readings with a focus on AngularJS
- There is a famous video about AngularJS called "AngularJS in 60-ish minutes"; from now you also have the ebook (strictly, it's a PDF, not a ebook).
- ng-newsletter published a "Beginner to Expert in AngularJS" series in 7 steps ; it's well written and will give you a more detailed overview of AngularJS principles I mentionned so far through my app :
- ng-newsletter also published :
- a Angular cookbook ; you can get the PDF / ePub or Mobi version. It's the Angular Advent calendar 2013 bundled into a ebook.
- other articles, which covers all topics : test, mobile, other points of the framework, Chrome app development, SEO, etc.
- and some books, including a 600+ pages book called ng-book.
- You can consider subscribing to their newsletter if you like their content.
- Revolunet shared his experience of AngularJS on mobile and provide some tips & tricks with some best practices. On the mobile topic, you can also read Angular on mobile (not the same link) which introdues you to Touch events and Cordova application development with AngularJS.
- If you love Cordova and AngularJS, you should like ionic framework which use both to build native apps in html5.
- Did you know you can create a remote desktop client with VNC and AngularJS ?
- Last but not the least, a possible future of/for AngularJS, which looks promising.
See you maybe next week or in two weeks after Winter break