- Mozilla Cloud Services Team (with nice French people inside) published in French a summary of the API Days in Barcelona : best practices, tools and insights around API.
- A day at Devoxx France (in French) : a summary from Xebia about the Devoxx France conference (Java based but not only) and their findings.
- Mix-IT Web was in Lyon in April, and the M6 Web tech team wrote a feedback in French - Day 1 - Day 2 ; it deals both with tech and agile topics.
Internet ExplorerEdge Team continues their series about breaking from the past ; : A break from the past, part 2: Saying goodbye to ActiveX, VBScript, attachEvent… ; interesting reading about how Microsoft embraces interoperability/standards and drops legacy code.
- Microsot Edge will (at last) embed WebRTC - will ease media capture and streaming in big corp ; If you don't know/remember about WebRTC, read this older post (3 years old - well done microsoft !). So still need to wait for Edge being deployed... :-P
- JoliCode team give their feedback (in French) about the PHPTour in Luxembourg some weeks ago. Beyond PHP itself, there are some insights about best practices, cloud usage, human behaviour, etc.
- The Apple Watch: User-Experience Appraisal : a review on how you app should behave (or not behave) on the new Apple IWatch ; transition with iPhone is also managed and the way to dealt with content and how you should manage your interactions.
- Is mobile friendly "frendly" enough ? : Mobile is not only about design, it's also about data/network. You have to manage both to make your site performant.
- Elastic released a new (commercial) plugin for ElasticSearch caled "Watcher" and which aims to raise "alerts" when some events occured and according to some conditions, it may generate an action (email being sent, interaction with another system, etc).
- M6 Web Tech team published a video (in French) about an introduction to Cassandra.
- Indoor geolocation technology : article (in French) about indoor geolocation technology, describing and comparing Wifi vs NFC vs Beacon vs Magnetic field to provide geolocation.