- Presentation of AngularJS 2 (in French) which highlights current status, improvements and the migration issue (and how to prepare it)
- AngularJS: the Good, the Bad and the transition to Angular 2 : tips and tricks for a project with AngularJS 1.x and the perspective of the transition to AngularJS 2.
- After the ebook in French on AngularJS 1.x , a version for AngularJS 2.0 is on-going.
- From this ebook, there are a "Road to AngularJS 2" series (in English) :
- AngularJS 2.0 beta has been released and what it means for you. I knew about ngUpgrade but not about ngForward. Both seems to do the same thing (ie let you write Angular 1 apps with Angular 2 syntax) but maybe the latter is more optimised in terms of ressources ?
Google released AMP (Accelerated Mobile Page) which is a subset of HTML to have the minimal formatting for content but possibly with ads and analytics embeded. It aims to speed up the web as Google defined it :
For many, reading on the mobile web is a slow, clunky and frustrating experience - but it doesn’t have to be that way. The Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) Project is an open source initiative that embodies the vision that publishers can create mobile optimized content once and have it load instantly everywhere.
- Online advertising - current situation (in French) : A summary to have the whole context on online advertising, the decrease of ads revenues, the rise of ad blockers and the possible alternatives, such as AMP but not only.
- AMP and Responsive Web Design : a very interesting article which describe what AMP is and isn't ; in a few words:
- AMP is more an answer to Facebook Instant's article and apple news
- APM is strictly performance oriented but not SEO or accessibility oriented
- It does not threat RWD even if it can show some ways of improvments
- Why AMP is fast : the article details how in terms of techniques, code and platform, APM is fast. You can take some best practices from it to apply to your websites (when relevant)